This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Seeds

Recently, I got a nice compliment about my garden. I was flattered that others thought my garden looks nice.
After a while of thinking about giving credit for a good job, I felt in awe of God. All I did, was to plant the seed, and nurture it a little.
God, on the other hand, makes it possible to expect to harvest food for ourselves by merely planting a seed. Think about that. Inside this tiny little package is all the information and energy needed to replicate the plant that it grew from.
I have enough problem explaining to someone else what my thoughts are. But inside this capsule are perfect enough instructions to tell the seed what to do and precisely when to do it. Oh, and little seed, make more for next year!
Kayak Bandit

No comments: