This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Great Buy

Today, I went to Home Depot to make use of a coupon for ten percent off my next purchase. I made a list of all the things I need to complete my kitchen.
I found all the items I needed in short order, including a new air compressor. The old air compressor gave up recently. Then, I decided to look at gas ranges. I have wanted a gas range for a long time. I like the idea that you can adjust the heat and it reacts right away. So, I go in with the idea that they would be outside my budget. There was this really nice lady named Ella, that showed me all the choices. The last choice was a close out, floor model. It's original price was over four hundred dollars, on sale for two hundred ninety seven. How could I resist. I bought it.
I did not plan to buy a stove, so I had to go home for my pickup. I am pleased with my selection. Jenny is troubled that it is a Maytag, but I am okay with it.
Hopefully, I finish my project and we all get together for a party.
Kayak Bandit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jenny it a good stove. You'll see when you get here