This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baker Lake

I spent last night at Early Winters Campground. I hiked into the mountains looking for some of the blue huckleberries. I did not find any, but picked some domestic raspberries that have gone wild.
I am sitting beside the highway jotting down a quick note. I passed the town of Concrete a few miles back. I am turning up into the mountains now and will likely not have internet again until tomorrow. I plan to stay at Baker Lake. I will check out the campgrounds and choose the one that I can paddle across to the east side of the lake to look for blue huckleberries.
I will post more in the coming days. I am having a blast. Bandit says Hi.
Kayak Bandit

No comments: