This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sink is in!

Yesterday was fun. I finished the laminate and beveled the edges all the way around.
The most fun was lowering the sink into it's permanent home. My friends, Jim and Shirley, were nice enough to come over and help with that. We sat around and visited for quite a while. Shirley stamped her approval on the choice of hardware that I bought.
Shirley suggests not putting any backsplash on the walls at the bar. We discussed putting backsplash on the part that is above the cupboards, and not on the sides where you sit. I am leaning toward the latter. The laminate is close enough to the wall to just slightly cove a little painting caulk into the corner. Comment on this for me.
It froze last night. I am sure the dahlias are now done for the year.
Kayak Bandit

No comments: