This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

I have had a productive two weeks. I am using my kitchen. All my choices that I labored over seem to be the correct choices. I am very pleased with every aspect of the kitchen.
Today, I took on little tasks that needed to be done sometime. Today was the right day. I got a call from Home Depot that my special ordered storm door was in. While there picking it up, I bought the oak trim that I will use along the back of the counter top. I also bought a diamond blade for my four inch grinder to flush trim, in place, the tiles that were half exposed behind the microwave. That turned out very good.
Yesterday was a tremendous day. The weather was crisp, clear with a strong breeze. It was the perfect weather for a fat old man to go for a hike in the mountains. Jeff chose to letterbox atop Mineral Ridge. Mineral ridge is the divide between Wolf Bay and Beauty Bay on the East side of Lake Coeur d Alene. This was the first trip to this spot for me and the second for Jeff. Jeff was very patient with my rate of ascent, despite his much better shape and youth. I scored seven letterboxes. Thanks for the fun time, Jeff.
Back to work,
Kayak Bandit

No comments: