This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hand and Foot(ball)

Yesterday was Monday. Yesterday was Monday Night Football. Last night, as on every Monday night, I hosted a get together with my friends. The game is on in the background and we visit, eat and play cards.
I call my weekly event Monday Night Games. I am thinking of renaming it Hand and Foot(ball).
Last night Joanne and I played Hand and Foot. This is a card game that everyone in my extended family knows and loves. Joanne played as though she had played this forever. The first hand she trounced me 1780 to 350. She caught me with a red three! The second hand I won, but she still was ahead 3355 to 2590. The last hand was so lopsided that we did not count it. I had not gotten to my foot, I had a red three and I threw her out on her nose. If you see Joanne, tell her to be more respectful of her host or she may get 86ed for life!
Kayak Bandit

No comments: