This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friday

I hope all of you other single people had as much fun as I did last night. This Friday was even better than most. I came home from work fifteen minutes late because a detour prompted the closure of my normal bus stop. When the bus seemed to be late, I read the notice and walked to the correct bus stop. No big deal.
I had a wonderful Friday night meal of left over sausages from the letterboxing party. I even had a half can of beer. Yum.
Next, I washed the dishes.
After this I deserved a reward, so I scooped up a dish of vanilla ice cream and topped it with chocolate covered peanuts. Also pretty yummy.
The chair was quite comfy, so I fell asleep in front of the TV.
I woke about ten and went to bed. Bandit let a whopper of a fart as he lay down beside my bed. (his way of saying sleep well)
After such a wild single person night, I have to rest up a bit.
Kayak Bandit

No comments: