This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wednesday

Here is the problem. During a normal work week, Wednesday is known as hump day. What do you call hump day when there are four days instead of five? Maybe I should plan to take Friday off so Wednesday does not feel bad. I am starting to like this.
It kind of reminds me of when my mom would make a game of eating potatoes and gravy. Mom would always have a mismatched amount of potatoes to gravy. When, say, the gravy ran out before the potatoes did, she would announce that she needed more gravy so as not to waste the potatoes she still had. Unfortunately, or fortunately, as the case may be, she would add more gravy to her plate until the reverse would happen. I did not blame her, nor should you. If you ever tasted my mom's gravy, you might have thought this strategy up yourself.
Mom is not able to cook anymore. The very best has retired from the kithen!
KB - - Mom's Favorite
Mom let each of the other eight kids think they were the favorite, but I know the truth.

No comments: