This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Feels Like Monday

Having had four days off, today feels like Monday. Holidays are great. No guilt for accomplishing nothing important. My kayaks are still on the car. I will just say to anyone that wonders about them, I loaded them early for next weekend.
I think Bandit dreads my returning to work more than I dread it. He gets pretty bored while I am away for ten hours at a time.
Some friends came over for a BBQ, We had steaks, baked potatoes and veggies. You can't beat a good beef steak. Yum!
Enjoy your short work week,
KB

1 comment:

Sue KuKu said...

After a three day week-end, Tuesday does feel like Monday.

So can you tell me why Thursday felt like Friday?!?

heavy sigh.

KuKu