This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Full Day

On Wednesday I got up early, went to work early, got off work early and proceeded to go kayak/letterboxing with my recent good friend Jeff. I picked him up at his home, introduced Bandit and Jeff and started to drive off when Jeff offered to drive. I think he saw how old I am and was afraid for his life. I accepted his offer. It was great to be chaufered through the countryside. Jeff knew many scenic roads that I seldom travel.
We got to the lake, I did some maintenance on a box and Jeff found the one I had recently planted. Jeff was a quick study with regard to kayaking. He paddled straight and true on the return trip. We loaded up while Bandit played. I was irresponsible about my dog, because he ran through a fisherman's line and broke it. I felt terrible. Bandit was asked to sit in the car until we finnished loading.
We hurried off to find two more boxes in Cheney. We had a third one in mind, but I said enough when we hauled out the flashlight on number two. Great day. Thanks Jeff,
Steve

No comments: