This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's a Flood

I am washing up a couple cooking utensils as I am making dinner. The potatoes are boiling away. The hamburger for the shepherds pie is simmering with the onions and garlic. I was going to rinse out the cans of beans and corn before I put them into the recycle bin.
And lo, it's a flood. the water was rising in the sink where I had rinse water running. I thought it was just a local thing because I had rinsed down the potato peels. But no, it was coming up in the other half of the double sink. I still thought it was local to this sink. I went down stairs to check. Wrong again. It was rising in the shower.
I guess I need to have the line from the house to the sewer cleaned again. I had it done about four years ago. The technician told me that with my concrete sewer line that I would likely need to do it every couple years. So, I guess I am about on track for the inevitable.
I'll call Action Drain tomorrow. There is no problem choosing them because of all the companies that clean sewer lines here in Spokane, they are the best. They are not the most expensive or the cheapest. But they truly are the best. And beside that the owners of the company are nice people.
By this time tomorrow I will be able to use my water to my heart's delight.
KB

No comments: