This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Goodbye Flood

I expect many of you were chewing your nails with concern for me and my plugged pipes. For those of you that were not concerned, how could you?
I called Action Drain this morning at 8:15 and Chris arrived at 9:00. He very thoughtfully considered where to attack the problem. After about ten minutes he sent his snake into the clean out under the kitchen sink. Voila! Minutes later, the problem was merely a memory.
The really good thing is that his assessment saved me about fifty bucks because I thought the problem was farther out from the house. He was able to use a smaller snake than if he had cleaned where I thought. Super!
KB

No comments: