This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Huh

"What'd you say"? I heard that quite often this morning. In yesterday's blog I wrote that we sit next to the last person to arrive when attending the tractor breakfast. Well, today I sat to the left of a nice gentleman with hearing impairment in his left ear. Having some hearing loss, myself, I just rolled with it. The time spent each week is a lot of fun for me.
Now I need to get myself busy. I plan to build a nice warm fire in the shop and do "stuff". I am not sure exactly what I will do. I hope that the shop ends up more organized that it is currently. I gain a little on it some days. Some days I am ashamed to recall. Wish me luck.
KB

No comments: