This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Mouse Is Winning

I do not know how many mice I have in my house. Any time that I have seen any it has been alone. Today I was eating lunch in the living room when a mouse came up the stairs and behind the old kitchen cabinet that is currently in the dining room. I will eventually get rid of it when the kitchen is done. Adjacent to the cabinet is the kitchen range.
I jumped up from my lunch and grabbed a broom. I was going to get the little shit. I was determined. I moved the stove and then the cabinet. As I moved the cabinet, out came the mouse. I grabbed for the broom, letting the cabinet fall and make a gouge in my new hardwood floor. I took a swing at the mouse and nearly knocked my new chandelier down. I regrouped and continued looking for him, but to no avail. As I moved the stuff back into position, I notice I scratched the floor. The mouse is winning.
Kayak Bandit

No comments: