This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Greek

Every year, here in Spokane, the Greek Church puts on a nice festival. They open the Church to everyone to learn more about themselves. One thing I learned a long time ago is how delicious their food is. I was planning to keep working on my kitchen all day today, but every time I think of something that could take me away from home, such as needing some more nails or lumber, I immediately consider how far out of the way it would be to go by the festival. I seem to be obsessed about going and getting some baklava. I am always obsessing about something.
I think I might as well go down there and get it over with. Does anyone know the schedule? If I time it right, I could probably get a meal too. Great idea! Thanks for the suggestion.
Kayak Bandit

No comments: