This site is dedicated to the notion that the time has arrived to enjoy life. All the planning for the future has paid off. The future is here.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year!
Happy is not the perfect word. Yes, I want you to be happy. But, I want for many more positive things than just happiness.
I want you to have the best year ever. I want it to surpass the high time it was when you graduated from college. Or even better than when you hit your first home run. Or, landed a big fish. I want it to be better than hot cocoa after a sledding party.
I hope you achieve much this year. I want you to get advancements at work. I want you to get higher grades in school than in the past. I wish for you to achieve any/all of your resolutions.
I hope your days are enjoyable. I want the days repetition to not be a drag. Our daily responsibilities take up a lot of our life. May it be pleasant and fulfilling.
I hope your health is good. May you have good health to pursue anything that you desire. One's outlook is so often affected by their health. I extend this hopefulness to your family.
For those of us that like gardening. May your garden grow with beautiful flowers and vegetables. May you have more than enough to share with others in your life.
If you hunt and fish, may you bag that big one. I hope you will be sending me pictures of limits caught. For those who hunt with a camera. I hope you enjoy your outdoor experience. Outdoor time is always a big spirit lifting time for me.
I hope all your traveling is safe. Whether you are going to the store or on a major vacation, I hope you get to see much and return home safe and sound.
Above all, I hope you are snug, secure and cozy at home. Home is a wonderful place where we get to pursue all of our hobbies. It is where we entertain our friends and family. It is where we can be quiet and reflective. May your home be a very blessed place.
I hope everyone increases their interests in politics. We are at a place that needs improvement. I believe we Americans are Blessed. None of us dare take this Blessing for granted. God Blessed this Nation. We need to remember that this Nation is of the People. That means you and I. So for the Nation to continue to succeed, we the People need to be engaged in directing it toward that success.
I wish I could be with each of you to exchange a warm New Year Hug. But, let this blog be a virtual hug from your friend,
Kayak Bandit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Tһis is my first visit to yoᥙr bloց!
We are a collection of volᥙnteers and starting a neᴡ project in a community in the same nichе.
Your blog provided us vaⅼuаble information to work on. Yoᥙ have
done a extгaordinary јob!
look at this web-site : Hоw To Passᴡord Protect
Folder The Ѕⲣartan Way

Anonymous said...

continuouslʏ i used to read smaller posts which als᧐ clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this piece օf writing wһich I
am reading here.
go now : How Not To Lock Files